So I got an Inspiring Blogger Award from my dear blogging buddy Jenn. The rules of the reward are as follows:
The rules of the reward are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me:
1. I can write upside down, backwards and blind with little hesitation
2. I am extremely paranoid of Tornadoes. If there’s a warning, I’m in the tub with 3 comforters over me and the kids
3. I see life in such a dimensional manner it’s hard to explain myself to most people, so I have a hard time retaining an abundance of friends.
4. I used to be addicted to TV when I was a teenager. I realized I watched too much of it one day and just shut it off. I still hate it when I’ve spent a few too many hours glued to the tube.
5. I’m freaking funny when I want to be. I can be the coolest cat in town and then the biggest dork in the span of 10 minutes.
6. I see so much of myself in my kids eyes and I wish every day, that I can keep their sparkle alive and glowing. I want them to feel completely free to be themselves and shine as much as they can.
7. I finger- lick the bowl. I lick the spatula. I definitely lick the beaters…. I could not put a beater covered in icing in the sink. Just not gonna happen.
The bloggers I am nominating for the award with links to their blogs:
Always Angry Ricky: You always inspire me to move forward, even if it’s at a snails pace. I love that you are moving towards the bohemian you are meant to be.
Queer Landia/ Mike: You always blog some cool stuff. I just love your take on the world.
A friend who is living a life very similar to mine Journey Beside Me
If you want to read some good “Loud” poetry/ writing, I enjoy the musings of Flashlight City Blues
Who wouldn’t love a blog named the Lingerie Lesbian, I mean really? Name says it all.
The Mind of Ebony Sade: A beautiful blog that honors women with amazing photographs and poetry.
From Dapto To Visaginas And Back Again ! A lesbian couple are traveling the world and blogging about it! Nope, not in a Uhaul!
Who doesn’t need to emancipate thier sexuality?
And of course I love to read Dear Butch, Love Femme. It’s snarky and I love snarky!
Hope you have fun checking these blogs out and they shed some light on your day!